Kaiser Associates is a strategy consulting firm based in Washington D.C. and London and we are currently looking for full-time and part-time Research Analysts.
We are building a team of highly-motivated individuals to produce formative pieces of strategic analysis for Kaiser’s Fortune 500 clients. Roles and responsibilities vary by project need and applicant capabilities.
Once you have thoroughly read the benefits and requirements of the position, please apply below.
- An attractive compensation structure and no need to relocate – working remotely is more than acceptable
- A chance to gain hands-on experience in consulting on cutting-edge issues for Fortune 500 clients
- A great networking opportunity in which you will be working with other smart, highly-motivated individuals
- An opportunity to work on intellectually-stimulating projects that range from supporting multi-million-dollar acquistions to new product marketing initiatives to high-level strategy setting
- Potential to earn full-time, permanent job offer if performance is exceptional
If you live in the United States, your visa or greencard status must allow you to legally work here in the US. Additionally, you should have:
- A high level of self-motivation and energy, an optimistic, “can-do” attitude, and very strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Consistent internet and phone access as you will be telecommuting. Work will be performed remotely and relocation to DC is not necessary
- Availability to begin working (remotely) immediately – our projects are staffed on an on-going basis and generally run between 4 and 10 weeks. Excellent performance will qualify you to continue contracting work with Kaiser Associates; outstanding performers will be considered for permanent positions
- Ability to commit to working at least 20 hours per week over the duration of the project. Flexibility is also necessary as Kaiser’s work is often internationally-focused and may involve working outside of standard US working hours
Your primary duties as Research Analyst will include (in descending order of importance):
- Perform extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, company or opportunity
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for our client
- Design and create error-free, client-ready presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel