Post-acquisition, we help companies unlock value in core, adjacent and white space markets
Kaiser’s Private Equity and M&A practice partners with our internal vertical practices to offer strategy consulting services across a wide range of industries. We take an investor mindset to strategy development, helping ensure that new strategies are tuned to investment windows and new risk-return profiles within the business.
Typical post-acquisition analyses include:
- Market sizing of core markets or attractive adjacencies
- Competitive landscape analysis
- “Build-or-buy” decision support (e.g., organic vs. inorganic strategy)
- Target Identification
- Commercial Due Diligence on Tuck-ins or Add-ons
- Annual strategic planning support (helping to both establish best practice processes and conduct research and analysis required for strategic planning)
In addition, we perform a large number of other industry-specific analyses that are referenced on our vertical industry pages.
Our team brings substantial industry experience to most engagements, but insights are all fundamentally driven by the strength of the primary research that is performed for each engagement. Because the analysis is driven by new and customized primary research, less-well-covered industries and niches can be tackled with the same rigor as any major industry. We support clients on everything from life boat manufacturers to LifeSavers candies.
Learn more about our industry experience.