Kaiser Associates has a proven track record of advising leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to improve their performance and achieve success. Kaiser provides customer-driven insight from across the stakeholder landscape and uses its deep industry experience to develop actionable and impactful solutions.
Kaiser Associates has extensive experience working for major players in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, including top 10 pharma companies. We work with high-growth clients who are at the cutting edge of pharmaceutical innovation as well as those who want to grow and defend an established portfolio.
We provide our clients with real-time market information from across the stakeholder landscape, combined with strategy to drive lasting success. Kaiser takes an insight-driven approach to our clients’ business, understanding quantitative and qualitative factors such as the payer environment, market segmentation and healthcare forecasting, to deliver actionable recommendations.
Our Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology team specialize in supporting clients with:
- Product and portfolio management throughout the life cycle: strategic support across all the key elements of new product planning, product launch, uptake, maturity and loss of exclusivity.
- Sales Optimization: assessing sales force sizing and optimizing organizational strategies to maximize profitability.
- Market assessment and commercial strategy: by combining deep sector knowledge with a proven methodological approach.
- Business development: Opportunity screening and identification, followed by thorough commercial and strategic due diligence.
- Forecasting and market sizing: Quantitative analysis to identify and prioritize future growth areas
We support specialty pharma with a range of strategic initiatives including:
- Launch support and lifecycle management
- Value proposition design
- Commercial model optimization
- Strategic market access and reimbursement
Biologics and Biosimilars
We support biologics/ biosimilars manufacturers with:
- Originator defense strategy
- Launch support
- Regulatory and dossier support
- Lifecycle management
- Pricing and reimbursement support
We support generics manufacturers with:
- Portfolio selection and optimization
- Market entry planning
- Market analysis
- BD and licensing
- Marketing and lead generation
We support vaccine manufacturers with:
- Growth strategies including international expansion
- Early product strategies and TPP definition
- Field force sizing for product launch
- Product positioning strategies
We provide OTC suppliers customized approaches that take their different business models into account, covering areas such as:
- Commercial and operations excellence
- Customer relationship management
- Multilateral sales channels management