Kaiser is a pioneer and world leader in Benchmarking. We were the first consulting firm to institutionalize benchmarking and have since conducted 4,000+ customized engagements.
Kaiser established our Benchmarking capability in 1983 and published our first Benchmarking book in 1985, “Beating the Competition: A Practical Guide to Benchmarking”. Honed over 40+ years, our experience and continuous improvement make us uniquely qualified to help clients use Benchmarking to deliver improved business results.
When We Can Help
What We Deliver & How We Do It
Customized Benchmarking analyses that focus on the “right” processes, metrics, and companies for the client’s unique situation. Kaiser’s 7-step process provides structure and analytical rigor to both internal and external Benchmarking projects.
Our benchmarking methodology yields:
- Insights into “Keys to Success”: Understand underlying enablers and drivers behind best practice performance
- Proven Solutions: Learn from others and avoid “re-inventing the wheel”
- Better Decision-Making: Prioritize decisions based on data and best-of-breed practices to leapfrog competitors
Depth and breadth of experience
- Our experience base is acknowledged to be the most extensive in the field, covering every major industry, function, and process
- Deep, experiential knowledge of critical success factors, pitfalls to avoid, and how to maximize the impact of BenchmarkingB2B Specialists with 360⁰ Coverage Across the Ecosystem
Selecting the “right” companies
- We choose the most relevant companies for our clients’ situations to ensure highly applicable learnings and, therefore, highly actionable results
- We never settle for lesser examples based on access or availability
Hard-to-obtain data through proven research methodology
- The unique combination of qualitative to explore and probe and quantitative to test and measure
- We uncover facts and insights by effectively sifting through vast sources of raw data
“Apples-to-apples” performance comparisons
- Investigation and findings map to client metrics and definitions
- Our points of comparison are customized to ensure client resonance
- Detailed “how” and “why” insights, enabling execution against identified performance gaps